The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. The Site is directed to individuals who are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us as directed below in the “Contact Us” section. You may mark your inquiry “COPPA Information Request.”
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
“Personal Information” generally means any information that identifies you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect a few categories of information, from a few different sources:
- Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Contact Information: We collect your e-mail address if you sign up for our newsletter or otherwise contact us.
- Order Information: When you make a purchase, we collect your name, shipping address, email address, phone number, and Payment Information. We use this information to provide products or services to you, to contact you about your transaction, arrange for shipping, communicate with you about your transaction, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products and services. We share this information with our processor Shopify.
- Payment Information: When you make a purchase, we collect your billing address and Payment Information to the transaction.
- We do not retain Payment Information. Rather, we use third-party payment processors to process payments made to us. By submitting your Payment Information, you consent to our providing your Payment Information to such third-party payment processors. Your Payment Information is governed by their privacy policies.
- Business Information: We collect your name, business address, phone number, business information if you provide it on the Site to be a Buyer or Wholesaler.
- Candidate Information: We collect your name, email address, phone number and professional information if you apply to join our Egglife Foods team. You may also voluntarily provide information related to your gender, race, and veteran status on the applicable form.
- User Contributions: You may have the ability to interact with parts of our Site, such as the ability to post public comments or send us messages. Your feedback may be published or displayed on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed or accessed by unauthorized persons. Use precaution when posting any personal information online. Please review our Terms of Service for more information about our user guidelines.
- Personal Information automatically collected, which may include:
- Device Information: When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Information Received from Third-Parties
- When you connect with us through a third-party platform (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) we may, depending on your privacy settings, receive some information from your third-party account, and what we collect depends on your privacy settings with that third-party platform.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Payment and Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use Business Information to evaluate potential business opportunities and partnerships.
- We use Candidate Information to evaluate potential candidates for our team.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We may also use Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate for certain essential purposes, including:
- to comply with applicable law and legal process
- to enforce our terms of service
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, security and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- With our service providers:
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us provide, operate, analyze and maintain our services. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- With “targeted advertising” service providers:
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
HOW YOU MAY MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails and mailing by informing us of your preferences when you sign up for an account or modifying your promotional preferences online in your profile account management section. In addition, you may let us know as directed below in the “Contacting Us” section. Please specify which types of communications you no longer wish to receive, and the relevant telephone number, address, and/or e-mail address. If you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, such as emails about your accounts or purchases.
- Behavioral Advertising
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
How you can submit a Privacy Request to access or delete your Personal Information
- You may request a copy of the following: (1) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and (2) The specific pieces of your Personal Information we have collected about you.
- You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Note that deletion requests are subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
Use the form linked here to make a privacy request regarding your data.
Privacy Request Form
Upon submission of your request, you will receive an email to verify the request. We aim to complete requests as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with any applicable laws. Please note that it may take additional time to verify and fulfill agent-submitted requests.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights regarding the personal information that businesses have about them. This includes the rights to request access or deletion of your Personal Information, as well as the right to direct a business to stop selling your Personal Information.
- Personal Information We Collect
- We collect identifiers (such as name, address, email, phone number, and transactional information), commercial information (such as a record of the products purchased, and Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as usage information, IP address, cookie information, and customer feedback).
- Why We Collect Your Personal Information
- We use identifiers to provide the services requested, such as to fulfill an order or provide you with information about our Services.
- We use identifiers and commercial information for general website administration, which includes record keeping, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and survey purposes.
- We use identifiers, commercial information, and Internet or other electronic network activity for trend monitoring, marketing, and advertising, as well as to ensure website security.
- We use professional, education, or employment-related information to establish a business relationship with you and/or for employment purposes.
- How We Collect Your Personal Information
- We collect identifiers and commercial information directly from you.
- We collect Internet or other electronic network activity from your usage of Site and its services.
- With Whom We Share and Sell Your Personal Information
- We share personal information as necessary for certain “business purposes,” as defined by the CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(d)). This includes sharing identifiers, commercial information and internet or other electronic network activity with providers of payment processing, customer relationship management, consulting, email, product feedback and helpdesk services.
- The Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information. For more information on managing your personal information, please see the section above titled YOU MAY MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request from us the Personal Information we have collected, shared, and/or sold about you during the prior twelve (12) months. You can obtain the Personal Information we have on file for you and the Personal Information shared by us by submitted a verifiable written request to us as set forth below.
- You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information we have collected from you. However, in certain situations we are not required to delete your Personal Information, such as when the information is necessary in order to complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, to provide a good or service requested by you, to comply with a legal obligation, to engage in research, to secure our websites or other online services, or to otherwise use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- Use the form linked here to make a privacy request regarding your CCPA rights at Privacy Request Form. Should you exercise any of your privacy rights as a California resident, we will not discriminate against you by offering you different pricing or products, or by providing you with a different level or quality of services, based solely upon your request. Upon submission of your request, you will receive an email to verify the request, and we will match the information you submit to the information in our systems to verify your identity. We aim to complete requests as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with any applicable laws. Please note that it may take additional time to verify and fulfill agent-submitted requests.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Egglife Foods, Inc.
911 N. 1200W, Wolcott, Indiana 47995