This year Thanksgiving is different. So, we are here to help you make the best of this year’s gathering so that you can enjoy the season and traditions you value most. Whether hosting a virtual celebration or a small gathering at home, this planner can help ensure a smooth and joyous get-together.
Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be a frenzy of last-minute preparations. Our Thanksgiving Virtual Planner eliminates the guesswork while celebrating from a distance with Zoom, FaceTime, or Google Meet.
3 Weeks Before Thanksgiving:
- Decide what kind of Virtual Thanksgiving you will create: Family Dinner, A Friendsgiving, or Cocktail Hour.
- Pick a date and time that work for you and your guests.
- Invite your guest list depending on the type of celebration. The invitation should include the date and time, log in, and password for the streaming platform.
- Create a menu: Choose from an array of scrumptious egglife® recipes such as low-carb snacks, savory shareables, Brie Bites With Cranberry Compote, and don’t’ forget gluten-free desserts!
- If you are planning on purchasing a fresh Turkey, you should order it now from your local butcher or farm.
2 Weeks Before Thanksgiving:
- Finalize your menu and share it with your friends and family. Decide if you will make dinner together or virtually. On your convo, decide who will be responsible for what recipe. Did you remember Gluten-Free Dessert ideas?
- Draft a grocery list. Don’t forget to add a pack of egglife for a healthy take on leftovers. Turkey With Pesto Mash Potatoes, Cranberry Apple Turkey Salad Wrap are a few of our favorites.
- If you plan on ordering groceries online, be sure to give yourself extra time to get it in time!
- Get ahead of the holiday shuffle at the liquor store and buy the wine and spirits.
- Decide on a game or talking points during your Virtual Thanksgiving. Here are 10 Virtual Games To Play When You Can’t Get Together.
1 Week Before Thanksgiving:
- Confirm your guests are on track. Ask if the time still works for your group and ask if they have any questions. If you are making dessert, we suggest our Pumpkin Cheesecake Crepe. It’s gluten-free and absolutely delicious. If you really want to stand out, try our Cinnamon Roll.
- If you are defrosting a frozen turkey, be sure to put in the refrigerated 1-2 days before Thanksgiving to defrost.
- Grab your grocery list and head to the grocery store!
- Pour a glass of wine, you’re at the home stretch!
Day Before Thanksgiving:
- Set the table.
- If you are having a Virtual Gathering, set your laptop in a place where your guests will be able to see your table and you.
- Need a quick snack? Our quick and easy wrap ideas will help you get through the day!
- You Made It!
- Make your delicious recipes with your group and/or login to your Virtual Thanksgiving.
- Enjoy your gathering. Cheers!
Other holiday recipes we think you will enjoy: